Discover Dubai has become the most informative complimentary tourist guide available and covers everything a tourist needs to know, with regular features including:
- General Information – advice on the History & Culture of Dubai, weather, exchange rates, shisha, drinking water and most importantly how to behave when holidaying in an Islamic country
- This Month - gives full information on what's happening in Dubai that month, ticket prices and event locations
- Sights & Attractions – all the tourist needs to know including exploring the old town of Dubai, museums, the creek and abra rides, souks, desert safaris, tours, water parks, Dubai from the air, iconic buildings, beaches and beach parks
- Sports & Activities - including Skydiving, Scuba Diving, Skiing, Shooting, Fishing and Cruising, Horse and Camel riding and a guide to all the golf courses
- Shopping - a comprehensive guide to the main Shopping Malls, shopping areas and Souks
- Dining – a guide to Dubai's restaurants and the F&B and Brunch promotions available during that particular month
- Nightlife & Entertainment - provides advice on Dubai's best bars and nightclubs
- Beauty and Pampering - provides articles and current Spa promotions
- Getting Around – provides all the information you need to get around using the public transport system.
- 4 page map of Dubai
- And last but not least, discount vouchers to help you make the most of your holiday.
Discover Dubai has been the leader in complimentary circulation since its launch in November 2005, and with over 25,000 copies per month (by Dubai's standards this is a huge circulation) it is incredibly popular with the hotel Concierge staff who's first choice is to reach for Discover Dubai when offering advice to guests.
As well as top level hotels, Discover Dubai is distributed across 250 different locations including, serviced apartments, tour operators, residential communities, gymnasiums, major golf clubs, hire car companies and at various strategic points across Dubai – in short the magazine is available everywhere that tourists and business travellers would expect to be found.
The handy A5 size also makes it easy to carry and it fits easily into a handbag, allowing tourists to take it with them everywhere they go.